The LBJ Express, North Tarrant Express and NTE 35W project teams operate & maintain both the general highway lanes and the LBJ, NTE & NTE 35W TEXpress Lanes. *Occasionally, project teams close lanes for construction improvements and maintenance projects along the corridors.
Below is a calendar of scheduled lane closures and construction activity for each of our projects. Please check back frequently for updates so you can #knowbeforeyougo.
Follow @TEXpressAlerts – the official Twitter page for lane closures & construction updates along the LBJ, NTE and NTE 35W TEXpress Lanes.
For additional information, please visit TxDOT’s Road Conditions site.
*All closures are subject to change due to weather conditions, and construction activities may be postponed if necessary.
There are no events today
- INCIDENT ALERT: All lanes of the southbound I-35W frontage road at Westport Pkwy. are closed due to an accident. Motorists should expect delays.Dec 02
- INCIDENT UPDATE: All lanes and the off-ramp at Golden Triangle Blvd. are now open. Please besafe and alert in the zone!Dec 02
- INCIDENT ALERT: The right lane and off-ramp at Golden Triangle Blvd. are closed due to an accident. Motorists should expect delays,Dec 02
- Tonight 9p-10a: All lanes of southbound I-35W at Alliance Blvd. will be closed. Traffic will be redirected along the frontage road. The off-ramp from southbound I-35W to Alliance Blvd. will be closed. Traffic will be redirected to the previous exit at Eagle Pkwy.Dec 02
- Tonight 9p-5a: Rolling closures on the northbound I-35W frontage road from SH-170 to Westport Pkwy. Rolling full freeway closures on northbound I-35W from Keller Hicks Rd. to Westport Pkwy. Rolling full freeway closures on southbound I-35W from Westport Pkwy. to SH-170.Dec 01
- Tonight 9p-5a: Rolling closures on the northbound I-35W frontage road from N. Tarrant Pkwy. to Heritage Trace Pkwy. All lanes of eastbound and westbound Keller Hicks Rd. at I-35W will be closed. Traffic will be redirected to Golden Triangle Blvd.Nov 30
- INCIDENT ALERT: The left lane of southbound I-35W at Keller Hicks Rd. is closed dure to an accident. Motorists should expect delays.Nov 30