The SH 114 TEXpress Lanes are operated and managed by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
The 14.5-mile SH 114 TEXpress Lanes corridor stretches from west of SH 26 in Grapevine to SH 183 in Irving and operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Traffic speeds are maintained through variable pricing, meaning the price fluctuates based on congestion in the lanes.
The SH-114 TEXpress Lanes in Irving, which feature one TEXpress Lane in each direction, run:
- Eastbound approximately four miles from SH-161 (President George Bush Turnpike) to Rochelle Boulevard/Riverside Drive
- Westbound approximately eight miles from Rochelle Boulevard/Riverside Drive to to SH-121 connecting with the DFW Connector TEXpress Lanes
Carpool and vanpool drivers, as well as motorcyclists, qualify for an HOV discount on the SH 114 TEXpress Lanes. Pricing signs before each SH 114 TEXpress Lanes entrance display the toll price for the active HOV period. During non-HOV periods on the SH 114 TEXpress Lanes, the pricing signs display the full toll price for all vehicles.
50% HOV discounts for the SH 114 TEXpress Lanes are:
- Available Monday through Friday during rush hours:
- A.M. Period: 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- P.M. Period: 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Click here for more information on HOV Discount Qualifications and Activation
Other TxDOT TEXpress Lanes:
- I-30 TEXpress Lanes
- I-35E TEXpress Lanes
- SH 183 TEXpress Lanes
- Loop 12 TEXpress Lanes
- 635 East HOV/Express Lanes (Closed for construction starting April 27, 2020 until late 2024. At that time, they will re-open as Managed Toll (TEXpress) Lanes
Note: Map is not to scale or an exact representation. Some details are exaggerated to show the relationships between roadways and connections.