The Loop 12 TEXpress Lanes are operated and managed by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
- To learn more about the Loop 12 TEXpress Lanes, including toll rates and entrances and exits, click here.
- For questions about the Loop 12 TEXpress Lanes, contact TxDOT at TEXpress@txdot.gov.
The Loop 12 TEXpress Lanes span 2.5 miles from SH 183 to I-35E in Dallas, feature one TEXpress Lane in each direction and include new direct connect ramps between Loop 12 and SH 183.
Carpool and vanpool drivers, as well as motorcyclists, qualify for an HOV discount on the Loop 12 TEXpress Lanes. Pricing signs before each Loop 12 TEXpress Lanes entrance display the toll price for the active HOV period. During non-HOV periods on the Loop 12 TEXpress Lanes, the pricing signs display the full toll price for all vehicles.
50% HOV discounts for the Loop 12 TEXpress Lanes are:
- Avalaible Monday through Friday during rush hours:
- A.M. Period: 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- P.M. Period: 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Click here for more information on HOV Discount Qualifications and Activation
Other TxDOT TEXpress Lanes:
- I-30 TEXpress Lanes
- I-35E TEXpress Lanes
- SH 114 TEXpress Lanes
- SH 183 TEXpress Lanes
- 635 East HOV/Express Lanes (Closed for construction starting April 27, 2020 until late 2024. At that time, they will re-open as Managed Toll (TEXpress) Lanes
Note: Map is not to scale or an exact representation. Some details are exaggerated to show the relationships between roadways and connections.