The I-35E TEXpress Lanes are operated and managed by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
- To learn more about the I-35E TEXpress Lanes, including toll rates and entrances and exits, click here.
- For questions about the I-35E TEXpress Lanes, contact TxDOT at TEXpress@txdot.gov.
The I-35E TEXpress Lanes from Denton County to Dallas County are now open. The two reversible TEXpress Lanes span 18 miles and run southbound from 3 a.m. to 11 a.m. and northbound from 1 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Carpool and vanpool drivers, as well as motorcyclists, qualify for an HOV discount on the I-35E TEXpress Lanes. Pricing signs before each I-35E TEXpress Lanes entrance display the toll price for the active HOV period. During non-HOV periods on the I-35E TEXpress Lanes, the pricing signs display the full toll price for all vehicles.
50% HOV discounts for the I-35E TEXpress Lanes are:
- Available Monday through Friday during rush hours:
- A.M. Period: 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- P.M. Period: 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Click here for more information on HOV Discount Qualifications and Activation
Other TxDOT TEXpress Lanes:
- I-30 TEXpress Lanes
- SH 114 TEXpress Lanes
- SH 183 TEXpress Lanes
- Loop 12 TEXpress Lanes
- 635 East HOV/Express Lanes (Closed for construction starting April 27, 2020 until late 2024. At that time, they will re-open as Managed Toll (TEXpress) Lanes)
Note: Map is not to scale or an exact representation. Some details are exaggerated to show the relationships between roadways and connections.